Terms and Conditions of Credit Card No Cost EMI
The following terms and conditions apply to NO COST equated monthly instalment (EMI) transactions and using EMI facility as a payment option.
1. The minimum card value to avail the NO COST EMI payment option is Rs. 6,000
2. NO COST EMI payment option can only be availed at www.forevernew.co.in using bank credit / debit cards.
3. Using the NO COST EMI payment option, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on www.forevernew.co.in , will only pay amounts such that the total of these amounts during the EMI tenure is equal to the list price of the products as displayed on www.forevernew.co.in (at the time of making the purchase transactions). Forever New will provide amounts equivalent to the interest imposed by the banks to undertake the purchase transactions on EMI.
4. In-case of Return/ Cancel of Order-
Credit points/amount will be refunded to customers (as the case maybe) before the order is shipped.
Only Credit points will be issued to the customer once the order is shipped/ in case of NDR
5. Forever New reserves the right to stop NO COST EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
6. The banks issuing the credit/ debit cards reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI.
7. The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of the banks issuing the credit/ debit cards. Forever New will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
8. Forever New will not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such NO COST EMI facility or the customer's use of the card on the website.